Job Opportunity (3) - 31/08/21
Sales Negotiator Role
ESTATE AGENCY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL: We are looking for an experienced Estate Agency Negotiator. The role of a Sales Negotiator is both varied and exciting. You will become the public face of the company, dealing with a variety of people and enquiries every day. You will see and sell a wide range of property.
You should possess the style and flair to negotiate deals to their successful conclusion. You will have to be well presented and thoroughly professional at all times. Previous experience is essential, (minimum 2 years) and full and ongoing training is provided.
Anyone without previous experience will not be considered
The required traits are common sense, maturity, responsibility, patience, an excellent telephone manner and a good sense of humour.
Service to Applicants
- To ensure applicants are registered in a thorough professional manner as set out by the company – including accurate spelling of names & addresses.
- Regular contact with applicants, introducing them to property matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently.
- Organise viewings of properties with potential buyers, building rapport before, during, and after the appointment.
- Contacting applicants after viewings to obtain feedback on behalf of the company & fellow colleagues.
- Showing an interest in buyers’ situation/circumstances and timescales.
- Introducing applicants to the recommended solicitors and associated financial services.
- To sell properties to applicants.
- To negotiate with potential buyers, ensuring that our Vendors interests are best served at all times, that other offers and sensitive information are not divulged to prospective purchasers, and that comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the CRM system.
Service to Vendors
- Registering and booking market appraisals to the companies set standards giving the valuer the best opportunity to obtain the business.
- Contacting Vendors after we have been instructed to learn details about the property & gain an understanding of the client expectations and requirements.
- To ensure that all required information is discussed with the Vendor regarding their onwards search and assisting with it if possible.
- Regular contact including prompt viewing feedback within 24 hrs of the viewing appointment.
- Introducing Vendors to the recommended Solicitors and associated Financial Services.
- To provide clients with the highest possible standard of service, achieving the best price for their property in the market condition in the best possible timescale.
- To negotiate on behalf of the Vendor if required on their onwards purchase.
- To keep clients regularly informed as to the status of their sale.
- To efficiently expedite and communicate throughout the sales process from acceptance of offer to exchange of contracts.
- To facilitate the completion of the sale with a smooth handover of the property.
- With assistance of the Branch Manager & colleagues obtain chain details from other estate agents.
- Offering advice & guidance to buyers who may one day look to sell themselves.
- Spotting opportunities to introduce applicants to our Lettings Department to assist in renting out their investments.
Training & Development
- Attending and participating fully in training sessions.
- Proficient in the use of all office CRM system.
- Desire to progress within the Company – this will require doing jobs on behalf of senior colleagues.
Inter-Office Liaison/Business Generation
- Liaise with other Robert Watts offices, whenever possible feeding business to the other office(s).
- Being aware of Letting Dept opportunities and introducing clients to use Robert Watts.
- Using best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of Robert Watts.
- Keeping staff aware of potential development opportunities and the requirement to alert the Managing Directors to any development opportunities.
Personal Attributes Required
- Maturity, responsibility and reliability; self-motivation, integrity, enthusiasm, patience and tact; a sense of humour.
- Well organised, a good time manager with an ability to think ahead.
- Must be a confident, articulate and effective presenter, and needs persuasive and manipulative skills, allied to the strength of character to get own way.
- Must be hungry and be prepared for the long haul in building up the office.
- Good communication skills; both written and telephonic.
- Willingness to learn and confidence to ask questions if something is not clear.
Hours of Work
- You are employed to work Full Time.
- Your average working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
- You will normally work between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30am.
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Bonus scheme depending on business performance & targets hit.
Please email CV to email@example.com