Refer a friend - 01/02/21
Do you know someone that’s thinking of selling or letting their home and would benefit from our award-winning services?
If you refer anyone who is thinking of selling or letting their property, we'll give a £100 Amazon gift voucher on successful completion!
Read the T's and C's below for more information.
- The Robert Watts Referral Scheme is open and available to any individuals who refer a party who subsequently lists, sells and/or rents their house.
- The £100 Amazon gift voucher is payable on successful completion of the sale or let (let must be a 6 month minimum term).
- The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a gross payment. Robert Watts is not responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
- The referee will may be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Robert Watts database at the date of referral or if Robert Watts have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database. This is at Robert Watts discretion.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Robert Watts for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Robert Watts for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent.
- Parties can only be referred to Robert Watts once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Robert Watts more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Robert Watts (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- Robert Watts reserves the right to withdraw or and the offer at any time, without notice.
- The referee agrees that Robert Watts will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.