What makes Bradford Attractive for Investor Landlords? - 13/07/20
Following on from our blog about an increase in buyer demand in Bradford, we are talking about all things lettings! The Bradford rental market has remained strong throughout the 40 years Robert Watts has been operating.
Kate Watts, Managing Director, took over the Letting and Management department in 1998, and it has gone from strength-to-strength since, with the team currently letting over 850 properties.
As rents steadily rise in Bradford, it is an excellent time for landlords to consider adding another property to their existing portfolio or expanding to a new city. Kate has shared her top five reasons why Bradford is such an attractive place for investor landlords.
1. Affordability of properties. The Bradford property market is very accessible, resulting in bags of opportunity to build up your portfolio quickly and with reduced risk.
2. Landlords can be looking at quick returns on their investment properties with good rental yields.
3. It’s a diverse market with lots of opportunity for landlords, from purchasing suburban family homes to apartments in the city for young professionals.
4. The Bradford commuter belt is an attractive location for renters working in cities such as Leeds but looking for cheaper living options.
5. There’s been a lot of regeneration in our city over recent years, and as an investor landlord, you can have a bite of the cherry too!
Are you an investor landlord looking to purchase your next property and want some advice? Or perhaps you have a property ready for rent? Contact Kate Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org